Was founded in 1986 and is funded by CDETB (City of Dublin Education Training Board). With a staff of over 10, and combined training experience of over 100 years, we provide training to young people from the inner city of Dublin. Our courses open up opportunities to our trainees which may not arise without our accredited training. The centre is located in the Liberties and liaises with other community based organisations to help young people progress in life.
- Canteen facilities are available which seats 30 people at any one time
- There are over 30 computers with are designated for trainee use
- We are equipped with two fit for purpose workshops with a range of hand and power-tools to facilitate training in Pre-Apprentice Engineering and Woodwork
- Our Catering section has a full kitchen to be trained in
- The centre also has classrooms for general and purpose use
Our Mission Statement:
We empower young people to achieve a brighter future, both professionally and personally, by providing quality education, training and support.
Read about our team who work with the trainees on a daily basis, delivering training, life-coaching, mentoring, enabling them to progress
Here are some of the Policies & Procedures which the Liberties Training Centre adheres to.
Read about some of past trainees and their stories on how the Liberties Training Centre helped them to progress both professionally and personally.
Our volunteer Board of Management ensure governance and compliance towards policies within the centre
Our promotional video: